Looking for a Quote?
© Copyright ScrumdilliYum! cakes and more/ Shannon Frederick
* How do I order cakes, cookies, or cupcakes? Give me a call or send me an email.
* Is a deposit required to book an order? A 50% non-refundable retainer is required to reserve a spot on the calendar.
* Do you provide consultations for wedding? Absolutely! Consultations are available at a rate of $25/ hour. Email me or call me for more information.
* Do you make gluten-free, egg-free, or dairy-free products? At this time, my kitchen is not allergy-free. Therefore, I cannot guarantee that the product would be free of gluten, egg or dairy products.
* Where are you located? Are you a retail storefront? I work by appointment only from a private kitchen under the Texas Cottage Laws. This means that you can't just stop by and pick up a cake. All orders are custom, made to order.
* Do you offer flavors or fillings other than what is listed on your menu? The flavors and fillings that are listed are my most popular items. If you have a particular idea in mind, just ask. I'll do everything I can to accommodate the request.
* Do you ship? The Texas Cottage Laws prohibit me from shipping but if you're willing to pay for delivery, I'm willing to travel.
* Do you donate items? I do love to help out worthy causes; however, I must limit the causes that I support. You must be a ScrumdilliYum! cakes and more customer before I will donate to your cause (unless your cause is a personal cause of mine as well). I support the folks that support me!
* What are these Texas Cottage Laws you keep referring to? Since 2011, legislation exists in Texas that allows at-home bakeries. Find out more than you ever wanted to know here.